BOTOX Cosmetic Treatment Injection Post Treatment Instructions
- Redness, swelling, and bruising is normal and may last anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
- Please keep your head elevated for approximately 4-6 hours after treatment. (Do not lie down)
- Avoid any heavy exercise, lifting, or physical activity for 4-6 hours post BOTOX treatment injection.
- You will start to notice results from treatment in around four days and results peak at two weeks
- Recommended two-week follow-up for evaluation. Results may vary and touch-ups may be required.
DERMAL FILLER Post Treatment Instructions
- Redness, swelling, and bruising is completely normal and may increase over the next 48 hours.
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, and excessive movement in the injected area for two days to reduce the risk of bruising.
- To reduce bruising or swelling you may use ice packs at home for up to 15 minutes out of every hour for the next six hours.
- If you experience a cold sore following your injection call the office for a prescription that will help reduce the duration of the sore.
- Until the initial swelling and redness have resolved, do not expose the treated area to intense heat or extreme cold.
- If a visible lump is seen or felt after the procedure, please call the office.
Microblading Post Care
Do not touch eyebrows for the first 24 hours post procedure. After 24 hours, the area should be cleaned gently twice with warm water and GENTLE soap. Movement is done in the direction of hair growth, without force. Apply a thin layer of the aftercare ointment twice a day (every 12 hours) for 14 days.
Do not apply Vaseline, bacitracin, or any other ointment other than one provided.
WHAT TO AVOID POST PROCEDURE
- Do not apply foundation and power for the first two week
- Avoid the pool for one week
- Avoid Saunas for the first week
- Do not sweat/exercise for five days post procedure
- No direct sun exposure or tanning for one month after procedure
- Avoid sleeping with the head in the pillow for two weeks
- If skin scabs, don’t pick. Let the skin naturally exfoliate away
- Avoid long hot showers and absolutely no steam
- No Facials, chemicals peels or microdermabrasion for four weeks post-procedure
MORE INFORMATION: CALL 516-972-9608 or email: email@example.com
Lip Tint & Contour Post care
- Wipe the lip with a moist cotton pad every 30 minutes for the first 3 hours and apply healing ointment
- Removing lymph and blood will prevent the formation of thick scabs
- After 3 hours wipe lips every 2 hours until bed time and apply healing ointment.
- Avoid salty and spicy food and drinks for 3 days.
- On the morning throughly clean lips with soft soap and water. Keep them moist with healing ointment.
- Apply healing ointment 2 times per day. By this time, the lips will be full exfoliated.